BREAKING NEWS!!! Diddy Officially Changes His Name Again

BREAKING NEWS!!! Diddy Officially Changes His Name Again

Sean Combs aka Puff Daddy, Puffy, P. Diddy celebrated his birthday on November 4th and decided to surprise every one by announcing that he is officially Changing his name to LOVE or BROTHER LOVE


Here is what he annouced

“What’s up y’all, I have some very serious news,” the music mogul said in an Instagram video from an undisclosed beach. “I been praying on this and I decided…I knew it was risky cause it could come off as corny to some people. Like, ‘Yo.’ I decided to change my name again. I’m just not who I am before. I’m something different. So my new name is Love aka Brother Love. I will not be answering to Puffy, Diddy, Puff Daddy or any of my other monikers, but Love or Brother Love, ok.”

And he captioned the video,
“I did it again BREAKING NEWS!!!! MY NEW NAME IS LOVE OR BROTHER LOVE!!! Or NOTHIN!.”

The last time he changed his name was back in 2014 when he announced he would be reverting back to Puff Daddy from Diddy for the release his new project, MMM.

This is the third time the Forbes Number 1 Richest Musician of 2017 is changing his name

Watch how he announced it below




Source: 360SHUFFLE

No comments

Powered by Blogger.